CABE - CARI BESTIE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to CABE - CARI BESTIE. Silahkan cari bestie sebanyak - banyaknya tapi ingat, jaga attitudenya.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchRegisterLog in

-I Started To Puke When This Lyrics Completely Became a Song-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moronlicious
Admin
moronlicious

-I Started To Puke When This Lyrics Completely Became a Song- Empty
PostSubject: -I Started To Puke When This Lyrics Completely Became a Song-   -I Started To Puke When This Lyrics Completely Became a Song- EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 11:10 pm

This morning, I was reminded of a feeling that you took away five years ago. even this morning's rain, 

Refracts the water droplets from above the sky, and instantly your face appears in the dark sky. even the roar of the wind sounds muffled calling your name. 

Your smile silences me Your charm amazes me Your brown eyes radiate a million colorful beauty Your aura gives comfort to kneel in the harshness of the universe. and your words make me blush. 

My breath, always chasing your name, And in my veins, I always miss you. You have chased me away Erasing every grain of my sadness Insert a longing that cuts my heart.

I looked back at the cloudy sky and was interspersed with flashes of lightning, immediately my heart said; You are the first person for me Perfect without a bit of you. 

You are the first person for me Who succeeded in bringing me into your world.

You are the first person for me Which has made me know what it means to struggle. 

You're the first person for me Who has killed me with your longing poisons. on the other hand you taught me about sincerity to lose. not just LOVE.
Back to top Go down

-I Started To Puke When This Lyrics Completely Became a Song-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CABE - CARI BESTIE :: Heart to Heart-
Jump to: